8 (863) 26-88-900
1. First of all, make sure that you need a Russian Visa to enter Russia.
Passport holders from certain countries do not need a Visa to enter Russia. To see the list of countries and terms of entry, please click here.
2. Find out what type of visa you need to apply for:
There are many types of Visas and knowing which one you need is essential:
· Tourist Visa – valid for up to 30 days and allows a maximum of two entries.
· Special Purpose Tourist Visa – valid for up to 30 days and allows a maximum of two entries. This Visa also allows you to attend events in Russia.
· Business Visa – valid for 90 days and allows a maximum of two entries. This Visa allows you to conduct business meetings in Russia.
· Multiple Entry Business Visa – valid for 365 days and has no limit on the number of entries.
· Transit visa – can be valid for up to 30 days and allows a maximum of two entries. This Visa allows you to stay in Russia for transit purposes only.
· Private Visa – valid for up to 90 days and allows a maximum of two entries. This Visa is intended for private purposes.
· Humanitarian Visa – valid for up to 365 days and can have no limit on the number of entries. This type of Visa is intended for cultural, sports and charity purposes.
· Student Visa – valid for up to several years. This type of Visa is intended for students.
· Work Visa – valid for up to several years. This type of Visa is intended for people, who are constantly employed in Russia.
3. Check documents list to be submitted for a Russian Visa
Regardless of the type of visa you are applying for, you will need to submit:
- national passport (original only), valid for six months after the visa expiration date, must have at least 2 consecutive empty pages for the visa stamp,
- visa application form (to be completed online on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, printed and signed by the applicant only),
- 2 passport-size photos (3.5 x 4.5 cm on the white background, not older than 6 months)
- official Russian visa invitation (visa voucher),
- travel insurance document,
- additional documents could be required (hotel confirmation, roundtrip tickets to Russia, bank statement, etc.)
4. Get an official Russian visa invitation (visa voucher)
We are here to assist you with the visa invitation. All you have to do is to choose your travel dates and destination and to send us your passport copy. We will make a hotel reservation accordingly in order to issue your visa invitation / voucher. This document serves as a proof of your visit purpose and must be attached to your application documents batch.
5. Submit your documents to The Consular Division of the Russian Embassy in your country
You can apply for Russian visa either in Russian Embassy or Russian visa application centre available in the country of your stay. Usually it takes up to 3 weeks for the Consulate to process your documents and issue your visa. Urgent visa service is also available for extra charge.
* Processing time and consular fees may vary from country to country. Average standard tourist visa fee is EUR 35. Please check actual fees & applying conditions on the Russian Consulate website.