+7 (863) 333-56-04
*Arrival time TBA min. 01 week prior to the arrival day in order to book transfers. Day 01 programme can be amended according to the arrival time.
- Rostov City Tour
“From ancient times, the area around the mouth of the Don River has held cultural and commercial importance. Ancient indigenous inhabitants included the Scythian, Sarmat, and Savromat tribes. In 1749, a custom house was established on the Temernik River, a tributary of the Don, by edict of Empress Elizabeth, the daughter of Peter the Great. Today Rostov-on-Don is a Southern capital of Russia, a port city and the administrative & commercial center of the Rostov Region and the Southern Federal District of Russia. During the tour you will get a chance to cross the border between Europe and Asia, to see the world-famous architectural masterpiece – the Gorky Drama Theatre and to feel the local spirit within Rostov’s historical places and beautiful highlights”.
- Lunch at Rostov-Papa restaurant
- Rostov Quay Tour
“The tour goes through the Rostov Quay pedestrian boulevard – one of the most beautiful and romantic places in Rostov. Here you will learn the history of the city of Rostov-on-Don foundation as Temernitsky custom, you will see a number of sculptural compositions and monuments dedicated to different famous Rostovites such as M. Sholokhov, M. Gorkiy,F. Ushakov, S. Razin; you will see Voroshilovskiy bridge as one of the Rostov symbols, “singing” fountains and many more”.
- Boat Cruise. Dinner
- Overnight at the hotel of your choice.
- Breakfast at the hotel & check-out
- Departure to Starocherkasskaya– the historical Don Cossacks capital
“Stanitsa Starocherkasskaya is well known in Russia as the old Cossacks capital and hometown of Matvey Platov - the Ataman of the Don Cossacks Army. Voskresensky Cathedral is the Don’s first orthodox cathedral - has been founded here in the XVIII century, with its hip-roofed bell tower and 5-row wooden iconostasis. On the Cathedral’s wall you will find the chain of Stepan Razin who was the famous Russian rebel”.
- Sightseeing tour (Voskresenskiy Cathedral, the Maidan, the Don Ataman Homestead, etc.)
- Don Traditional Lunch
- Ataman Pavilion visit. Cossack initiation ceremony.
“Another great experience is the Cossack initiation ceremony – at the end you will get a diploma, Cossack sheepskin hat (papakha) and a whip”.
- Departure to Pukhlyakovskaya. Check-in to the hotel
- Dinner & Don wine tasting
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Authentic Cossacks museum visit. Welcome cocktail & snacks
- Nativity of the Blessed Virgin church visit. Old Cossacks Maidan
- Horse farm visit. Horse cart / horse riding
- Authentic interactive game “Don Cossack’s life”
“Here you will get a unique chance to experience all Cossack’s life aspects within one day - agriculture, viticulture, horse breeding, Cossack military science and many more. Winners will be allowed to shoot a Cossack cannon”.
- BBQ dinner
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Day at leisure (Fishing & hunting facilities are available upon request). Optional: “The Lost World” ethno-archeological complex visit
"Lost World" is a fascinating journey into the past, to the settlements of the Stone and Bronze Ages with huts, a shrine, workshops of primitive people and an ancient steppe mound”.
- Check out
- Departure back to Rostov-on-Don.
~ END OF THE PROGRAMME ~
P.S. The above programme can be amended according to your exact requirements (to be confirmed with the project manager in advance).
Call +7 (863) 26-88-900 for more details.