+7 (863) 26-88-900
Availability: any time of the day
Duration: 3 hours
- Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary Nativity
- Market Place. Central Market
- Soborny av. – Rostov’ Arbat
- Rostov Quay. Voroshilovskiy bridge – one of the Rostov symbols
- Bolshaya Sadovaya st. – the central street of the city
- The building of the City Administration - architectural monument of the federal importance
- Soviet sq. - Rostov central administrative square
- South Federal University
- Monument to Ataman Matvey Platov
- Pushkinskaya st. - central boulevard, walking zone
- Don State Public Library - the oldest book depository in the South of Russia
- Pokrovsky Square. Monument to Russian Empress Elizabeth - founder of the city
- Theater Square - the central square of Rostov. Monument-stele "To the liberators of the city of Rostov-on-Don from the fascist invaders"
- Theater them. Maxim Gorky - the theater’s building model is represented in the London Museum of Architecture.
Call +7 (863) 26-88-900 for more details.