classic tours "a la carte"
+7 (863) 333-56-04
Duration: up to 3 hours
Pick-up time: 10 am
- Yacht departure from the Rostov Quay. Soft drinks, wines & snacks available on board;
- History of the city of Rostov-on-Don foundation as Temernitsky customs. Monument to the Customs Officer;
- Don river. Rostov-on-Don is a five seas port. River station building;
- Monument to M.A. Sholokhov. Sculptural compositions of his books characters;
- Sculpture “The Rostov woman”. Famous Rostovites;
- The “singing” fountain;
- The monument to Maxim Gorky;
- Voroshilovskiy bridge – one of the Rostov symbols;
- Rostov-on-Don – “the gate of the Caucasus”;
- The left Don bank – the main recreational area of the city. Stadium Rostov Arena;
- Monuments to F.F. Ushakov, Ataman Stepan Razin;
- Sculptures “Don Batiushka”, “Crayfish” and “Fisherman”;
- The Green island – a beautiful piece of nature inside of a big city;
- Return to the pier. Souvenirs shop visit.
Call +7 (863) 26-88-900 for more details.